Starting a new business is one of the most exciting challenges you can take on in life, and also one of the most terrifying. We recognise that your time will be taken up with developing and growing your business, and that accounting and taxation matters may be far from your mind. You can rest assured that with our support you will meet all of the deadlines, and be able to concentrate on your strengths.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 01851 702335. To ask us a question online click here.